CHECK OUT THE LATEST TIGER GRAM
Follow the link HERE for further news! Or checkout past Tiger Grams under the Newsletters tab.
PREVENT MOSQUITO BITES!!
Planning on participating in outdoor activities? Protect yourself and your family from mosquito bites!
Follow the link HERE to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention for further information.
Sign up for our Newsletters below.
April 3rd, 2017 - Monday
- Hillsborough County Council PTA/PTSA - Advocacy Update 10:30 AM to Noon at the Children's Board of Hillsborough County to review key pieces of legislation and advise on how to share the information at local units and inspire others to advocate for students and education.
April 6th, 2017 - Thursday
- Freshman Magnet Orientation - Volunteers are needed to grin and greet new Middleton families, sell PTSA 2017-2018 memberships, T-shirts and magnets. 5-7 PM
April 8th - Saturday
- Senior Prom - Pepin Hospitality Centre from 8 pm-12 am
April 13th, 2017 - Thursday
- 4th Quarter Progress Reports
April 14th, 2017 - Friday
April 20th, 2017 - Thursday
- 3:15 pm - 4:30 pm - PTSA Pizza Party, Members - Free, Non-Members - $2
- 4:30 pm - 7:00pm - Conference Night
April 27th, 2017 - Thursday
- 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm - PTSA Meet and Greet
- 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm - General Meeting
April 29th, 2017 - Saturday
- 5:30 pm - 3:30 am - Grad Bash at Universal Orlando
May 5th, 2017 -Friday
- 10:30 am - 2:00pm - Teacher Appreciation Event - PTSA Berry Bar because we appreciate our MHS faculty and staff BERRY MUCH!!! Volunteers are needed to set up, serve and clean up. Donations will be solicited after a menu is created.
May 13, 2017 - Saturday (TENTATIVE)
- Neighborhood and Campus Cleanup and Picnic.
- Time for another cleanup at our school and surrounding areas. This is a great way for students to collect service hours for Bright Futures! PTSA will also unveil a tribute to Mr. Floyd Roberts.
May 21st, 2017 - Sunday
- 3:00 pm - Graduation Rehearsal at the Florida State Fairgrounds
May 22nd-26th, 2017 - Monday through Friday
May 26th, 2017 - Friday
May 26th, 2017 - Friday
- 12:30 pm - MHS Graduation at Florida State Fairgrounds
Welcome to an amazing four years!
Your future is waiting at Middleton High School.
Middleton is proud to be one of only nine schools in the nation to be STEM Certified by AdvancED!
On 10/3/14, Middleton earned the distinction of 'Prime School' by SME. Prime schools are selected for their ability to be leading educational institutions in the areas of advanced manufacturing and STEM education.
Middleton was one of two HCPS high schools to receive the Magnet School of Excellence Award from Magnet Schools of America - February 2016.